Monday 3 July 2017

More colour drops


You may have seen my first two cards made with the new MFT colour drop dies last week. This one was made using the stamps and dies. For some reason the drops at the front look creased or have lines where they are overlapping but these don't show on the actual card which looks much better.

As I explained last week I had real problems getting these to stamp first time but after some advice on Facebook I used an eraser then Versarmark which I then wiped off on my palm then stamped with the coloured inks. Thank goodness for my Tim Holtz stamping platform as I had to stamp 3 or 4 times to get the depth of colour. When I used them the next time they were much better so they will get better with time.  I added some enamel dots and another of the free Papercrafter sentiment dies.

Challenges
Simon Says anything goes

Candy ends soon, have you entered?

12 comments:

meg said...

lovely combination of colours Marianne, great card

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous design and idea.x [aNNie]

misteejay said...

I treated myself to the stamping platform at the weekend but haven't had a chance to play with it yet. Lovely card.
Toni xx

cuilliesocks said...

Another beautiful card Marianne, I love the design and colours, Kate x

Lisa said...

Gorgeous colors and design!! So creative and beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Christine Dol said...

I love the colours you used....so calming and beautiful.

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome colours Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Valerija said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors.
Valerija xx

cotnob said...

Lovely colours Marianne, you've certainly had fun with this set.
Pauline -
Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

Love the colour mix and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

very nice